This was sooo necessary. I know the list of goals is still a bit too long to attack very effectively... but I don't want to abandon any of them.
Monday - MVO2, pistols
Tuesday - 16kg BUP, deadlift
Wednesday - MVO2, pistols
Thursday - 20kg & 24kg MP, deadlift, MAYBE some 16kg BU getups
Friday - 28kg getups
Saturday - 20kg snatches, maybe add-in Sunday's work
Sunday (only if feeling good) - 16kg BU getups, deadlift
This will still probably require some further adjustment, but it's at least a step in the right direction...
Press off Chest ( first since Jan) 155 x 1 x 5 135 x 1 x 3, band ext 3 x 10
St band rear delts 4 x 15
-
Been a minute. wont know how back tolerates this til tomorrow but so far so
good. Tried not to overanalyze it just went by feel
Lord knows I've done enoug...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment