September 10, 2008

Got it.

Well, half of "it."

My pressing goals were to get the 24kg on the left and the 28kg on the right by this Sunday.
Still have some work to do for that 28kg, will give myself another few weeks.

Got the 24kg on the left last night, though!

Anton and I had our second class, and it was great fun. The class location is now OFFICIALLY the Southwest corner of Clover Park - off of 25th Street, next to the tennis courts.

After class I rocked out 10L/10R 24kg snatches (FAST!) before some work with the focus mitts... I would so love to do this every day. Boxing practice is F-U-N! I want more!

6 comments:

Spencer said...

As we were driving away last night, James says, "that girl could seriously kick my ass. I don't know what she was doing (snatches) but it looked hard and her breathing didn't change from the start to the finish."

Good work Miss Hardstyle! See you soon.

John Spezzano said...

Congrats on the PR with the 24 press! Way to go Nik!!

jvs

Take One Stripper Pole said...

You are officially a Stud Muffin-ette!

Nikki Shlosser said...

Thanks so much, you guys. =D

Aaron Friday said...

Boxing is a different thing, and it's satisfying like nothing else is.

Nikki Shlosser said...

Aaron, you're so right...