April 10, 2009

Progress is addicting.

Still making progress on those 2009 goals.

My last 16kg MV02 session went to 40 sets of 7.
(Grip was a bit of a challenge - something wonky with my form, or is that just part of it?)

Last night I bottoms-up pressed the 20kg for the first time.
(and got it every try thereafter, for a total of 4.)

I'm adding a deadlift goal of 2xBW... my training is currently in two sets of 1, 2, 3 reps, and my last session was 150lbs. Curiosity got the best of me a few nights ago, and I achieved a strong single pull of 205lbs. I'll continue adding 5lbs per session until 185, then will start a new cycle, per Pavel's instruction.

I've lost about 5 pounds, (maybe a little more?), it's hard to say. But the muffin top I was sporting in my skinny jeans has vanished! 15 more to go.

Coming up - the 20kg BU TGU, and the 28kg pistol.

1 comment:

Laura Nepodal said...

Well done, Nikki! Keep it up! :)