May 15, 2009

Is a Kettlebell Really Expensive?

Let's think of it yet another way. If you transition from running or standard "gym" workouts to kettlebell training, you won't have to keep buying expensive running shoes. Kettlebell training is best done barefoot!

16kg Dragon Door kettlebell:



$113.45 (this includes shipping.)
The bell will last you a lifetime.





Nike Shox:


$110
The shoes will need to be replaced every 300 miles. They might last a year, maybe two. For some just a few months.






Those expensive cushy shoes are bad for your feet, anyway. :)

A kettlebell is a better choice, my friend!

3 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

After owning over 30 DD kettlebells and lost count since, I think it's my time for cool looking shoes because I just have two pairs of any kind of foot wear.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the article. That's a good one.

Coach RJ said...

Most excellent point Comrade! I'll pass this one along for sure!