May 21, 2009

MVO2 is a real A$$ Kicker.

Really.

Wednesday finally made it to 50 sets of 7 on 16kg :15/:15 MVO2.
Annoyingly, Monday's 40 sets were much easier, but restricted to 40 on account of blister threats. So it goes!

Did not do any pistols. I don't think pistols go with MVO2. Where to fit them in... Fridays probably? Randomly during the day, whenever? I'm realizing why setting up a specific schedule has been so difficult! :)

Also, because the deadlifts are only 2 or 3 times a week, I'm doing three sets of 5 reps, rather than 2 sets. Last session was 165#. Will probably test my 1RM after this cycle - I've never actually tested it.
Presses are ROP ladders.
Still loving heavy getups. Realized I've left no room in the training schedule for 24kg snatches. Uggghhhhhh, more tweaking needed!

No comments: