September 25, 2008

First I watched OSU beat USC,

Then had a quick celebration with the 24kg:

100 hardstyle snatches, sets of 5L/5R
50 hardstyle swings, 2 sets of 25
10 goblet squats
5 presses on the right

And several BW pistols during the game.

No press strength today. Couldn't get a single one on the left, and took probably 5 tries to get one on the right. What is up with THAT? Anyway, as the snatches got done, the presses started to go up. *Shrug* Whatever, I'm not going to worry too much about one off night. I expect to be back to normal next time... which will be Monday. I'll be out of town without a bell for 3 days. I'll be working pistols like crazy, though! ;)

2 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

It's either you are from Oregon, USC being the only professional team (after Raiders and Rams vacated (lol)) in LA area had to be defeated once in a while, or USC football being public enemy No.1 in southern California area. I'm guessing which.

Nikki Shlosser said...

Taikei, I'm a Washington State Cougar, and also a Florida Gators fan. :)

It was just cool to see the Beavers take down the #1. Too bad Florida blew it on Saturday...