March 24, 2009

Update on 2009 Goals

Here's where we are:

Press the 28kg
still not even close. But I WILL get it.

BU press the 20kg
a bit closer, but still needs lots of work.

BU TGU the 16kg on the left
achieved in February

BU TGU the 20kg on the right
came incredibly close. I'll have this by May.

Pass my snatch test with the 24kg
I'll drop a few pounds before trying, which will be by June.

Pistol the 28kg
came VERY close last night! Darn!

80 sets of 16kg MVO2, 6 reps
achieved in March

80 sets of 16kg MVO2, 7 reps
starting Wednesday, hoping for 40 sets

FMS arm-leg raise
haven't tried at all. :/

Turkish... I know I have the 40 in me. Why not train for that this year? Lots of 28kg TGUs to get there.
Have been working on these fairly diligently, and they feel good. Will do 32kg get-ups before/after class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki,you are amazing. You always raise the bar. When I think something is out of the range of possibility- you do it. You help me to raise the bar for myself. Peggy

Nikki Shlosser said...

That is high praise from you, Peggy - I am humbled! Thank you so much for the kind words. Have you started a blog yet?

Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Great goals, Nikki! I just started training as a Viking Warrior. Today:)