March 2, 2009

Back to Blogging

Finally! My training has almost been as sporadic and inconsistent as my blog updates. ;) Almost. The training plan has been renewed and refocused, and so too has the plan to get back to regular blogging.

I have been sick with a really lovely cold the past several days, but today felt like easing back into training, with something short and non-strenuous. My pseudo-sick-day training consisted of:

20kg MP: 3L/3R
20kg goblet squat: 10

6 rounds.

Just right. Going to bed early, and hope to be close to 100% tomorrow.
Getting to work on those 2009 goals! (Do you have YOURS yet? If not, do it!)

6 comments:

Taikei Matsushita said...

Your 20kg work makes me less of a man and I backed off today by throwing and catching 16kg kettlebell.

Hopefully see you at CK-FMS.

Jennifer said...

Good to see you back. You were missed.

Laura Nepodal said...

Awesome! I'm very glad to hear you'll be blogging again, I missed your blogs! :) Nice work.

Nikki Shlosser said...

You guys are so sweet. Thank you. :)

Taikei - I won't be going anymore! Had to cancel both the level II and the CKFMS due to finances. :( Just can't afford it this year, but hopefully soon. :)

Jordan Vezina said...

Bummer you won't be at RKC II, but at least now I know you're not dead.
When people stop blogging I assume they have died.

Nikki Shlosser said...

LOL, Jordan.